2021 and on… Always United & Always Serving
ST DUNSTAN'S COLLEGE
How To Apply For Scholarships
- Submit an Application Form with the necessary documentation (see Application Form below).
- A letter of motivation from the pupil stating which type of Scholarship he/she is applying for (Academic, Cultural, Sport or a combination thereof).
- A copy of the end of Grade 5 and end of Grade 6 reports.
- A testimonial (or testimonials) from the school. In the case of sport, please submit one from your coach/sporting body.
- Copies of certificates and achievements.
PLEASE NOTE: This needs to be bound or in flip-file format.
All applications need to be submitted by 12h00 on Friday, 19th March. These need to be handed in to Mrs Joanne Smith (College Front Office). CULTURAL SCHOLARSHIPS: You will be required to attend an audition. Mr Peterson will be in contact with candidates to set up a date.